18 Jan 2015

New Instore: Bassetts Jelly Bunnies


Bassetts Jelly Bunnies: A very quick post today with this great new Easter find from Andrew C. It's an Easter bunnies version of the classic Jelly Babies sweets. They look really cute and I can't wait to find a pack myself. Andrew spotted them in the Easter section of Sainsbury's at £1.00p or in Waitrose at £1.52p. 

Many thanks to Andrew for the great spot and photo. Don't forget if you spot any new products instore then I'd love to hear you. Email me at grocerygems@gmail.com

UPDATE: Further photos and my review of Bassetts Jelly Bunnies here.

2 comments:

  1. I spotted these in my local Tesco last week and I bought them. They taste just like normal Jelly Babies but are a cute idea nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the flavours are all exactly the same. Would have been nice to have some new flavours in there!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...