26 Jan 2015

Quick Review: Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Sprinkles


Cadbury have added a new Dairy Milk Freddo Sprinkles to their Easter range for 2014 (but don't worry Freddo is still made of real Dairy Milk chocolate!). I found them in Sainsbury's at 5 for £1.00.

For some reason I imagined the chocolate would have the sprinkles on top (and look really cute!), but actually the sprinkles are all within the chocolate, which means they are not very noticeable from the outside. There are plenty of sprinkles mixed into the Freddo shaped bar, adding a crunchy texture to the chocolate which is quite fun. In terms of flavour, they are just pure sugar, so the end result is an extra sweet and sugary chocolate. Overall, I prefer them to the previous Freddo Popping Candy, and I'm sure the new Freddo Sprinkles will be very popular with kids at Easter!

Grocery Gems Verdict: Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Sprinkles

RATING: 7 out of 10
Buy them again?: Yes (I'm sure I'll buy a few for Easter).
Purchased: Sainsburys.
Price: 5 for £1.00.

1 comment:

  1. I've not been impressed with a lot of Cadbury's recent new products, but for some reason these really appeal to me. They need to jazz up the packaging a bit though, it'd be hard to notice these on the shelf next to regular Freddo's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...