25 Feb 2015

New Instore: Walkers MixUps


A quick post with this great new Walker's Mix-Ups range of snacks and crisps. These are all sharing bag size and were all spotted by Aaron R. in Asda. Thank you Aaron for the great photos!


Walkers MixUps Cheese & Bacon Crisps Mix: A mix of cheese and bacon flavoured crisps - it's quite a safe combination but I still want to try these! £0.97p at Asda.

Walkers MixUps Spicy Snacks Mix (on bottom shelf):  This combines lots of different Walkers snacks into one bag; Wotsits, Doritos, Monster Munch and French Fries. It's also available in a Cheese Snacks Mix variety. £0.97p at Asda.



Walkers MixUps Cheese & Worcester Sauce Crisp Mix: I'm not really a fan of the Worcestershire Sauce crisps but I do like melted cheese toasties with Worcestershire sauce on top... so I guess this could be a winning combination. £0.97p at Asda.


Walkers Popcorn Mix Sweet & Salty: I love sweet and salty popcorn combinations so I'm sure I'll be buying this in the future. Great for movie nights! These are also available in a Sweet & Spicy Popcorn Mix. £0.97p at Asda.

Thanks again to Aaron for the great photos. If you spot any new products instore then I'd love to hear from you - grocerygems@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. There is a cheese only selection too in Asda, Want a picture? I won't be going back to Asda but can take a pic of the one i bought.

    Amazingly they are £1.99 in Tesco! Not sure why they don't have the same deal.

    P.S The Degustabox this month, wtf with the peanut butter hot drink... it's awful?! even with Nutella and hot chocolate AND sugar added lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dan, thanks for the offer, would be very grateful for a pic of the cheese selection If you have time. It sounds like I will have to get down to Asda myself, great deal at that price!

      Lol I think the peanut butter drink is a love it or hate it thing. I quite like the regular peanut drink but I hate their chocolate version, it's horrible! I think you can use it in baking too, maybe try some peanut butter cookies?

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...