23 Mar 2015

Review: Müller Rice Remix Greek Inspired - Apple


A quick review for the new Greek Inspired Müller Rice Remix Apple flavour. I don't usually buy Müller Rice but I couldn't resist the description of the rice flavoured with a 'hint of cinnamon'. This is much more appealing to me than regular rice pudding.


I was hoping that the 'hint of cinnamon' would actually be a stronger than just a 'hint' and I certainly wasn't disappointed. The rice has a lovely golden brown colouring with plenty of cinnamon spice throughout. The flavour is deliciously creamy with a well balanced cinnamon flavour - not too strong or too weak. The apple compote on the side has a sweet stewed apple flavour and adds some additional fruitiness and sweetness. However, I could happily enjoy the rice on it's own without the fruit - it's all about the cinnamon for me!


There is also a Strawberry flavour available too - let me know if you've tried that one.

Grocery Gems Review: Müller Rice Remix Greek Inspired - Apple

RATING: 8 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition (per 100g): 107 calories - each pot is 150g.
Purchased: Asda.
Price: £1.96p (multipack)
.

2 comments:

  1. I love muller rice so I gotta track these down! x

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I think you'll really enjoy them! I hope they become available in more supermarkets soon :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...